Legal & Privacy
Access to any information on this Web Site is conditional on your acceptance of the Legal Information and statements shown below. All bookings and purchases are subject to availability and e-mail (or written) confirmation by IYC Limited also known as interyachtcharter.com or i-y-c.com. Booking conditions applicable to individual travel arrangements and products must be read in addition to the statements below.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY IYC LIMITED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE GIVEN (AND IF ANY SUCH WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE THEY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
IYC LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES HOWSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE COPYING OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR REFERRED TO ON THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INFORMATION IN RESPECT OF THE YACHTS DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE).
LEGAL NOTICES: SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. References on this Web Site to "we", "our" and "us" are references to lYC Limited. Inter Yacht Charter, interyachtcharter.com and i-y-c.com are trading names of IYC Limited.
2. The information on this Web Site is directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. We are a Gibraltar registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of Gibraltar. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Web Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
3. Our booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our charters and/or travel arrangements. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
4. Access to this Web Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by Gibraltarian law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of Gibraltar only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
5 . Nothing on this web site constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Web Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Web Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Web Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via Web Sites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
6 . Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Web Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
7 . The information and/or prices shown on this Web Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your charter or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
8 . The prices and discounts shown on this site are applicable to interyachtcharter.com and may vary from IYC Limited´s retail and telephone direct businesses.
9 . The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its Licensors. The material may only be used for that person's own personal use for non commercial purposes.
10. Disputes You and IYC Limited agree that any disputes arising from your use of this web site will be subject to English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. IYC reserves the right to change or amend these web site terms and conditions without prior notice.
What information does this site and IYC Limited monitor?
What does the company do with the information it gathers?
We may use this information to measure the entry and exit points of visitors to the site and respective numbers of visitors to various pages and sections of the site and details of searches performed. We may also use this information to measure the usage of advertising banners, other click through's from the site. We may disclose information of this nature in aggregate form to third parties, personal information on individual visitors will not be passed on to any third party. Users who have subscribed to our e-mail service or visitors purchasing products on the site who have not opted out, will receive promotional mailings and e-mails from IYC Limited. Your personal details will not be passed to any other third parties except where necessary to process your booking or enquiry. Your details may be passed to countries outside of the European Economic Area in order to process and arrange for the products and services you request. When you submit your booking or request to us you agree that we may use and transfer your personal information in this manner. IYC Limited will provide a summary of any personal information held upon request. This information will only be sent to the e-mail address on file for the subscriber name associated with it. To obtain an information summary please e-mail: email@example.com.
Links to other sites
IYC Limited, its contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites to which it may link.
LEGAL NOTICES: SECURITY STATEMENT
This Web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
LEGAL NOTICES: COMPANY INFORMATION
Registered office and address for legal service of documents:
23 Glacis Road,
Company Registration Number : 88475